Use these steps if the indicator light of your SENSEO® coffee machine continues to flash rapidly.
- Check if the water reservoir is filled above the minimum level
- Make sure that the water reservoir is placed correctly
- Check if the float got stuck in the water reservoir. Empty the water reservoir and shake it a few times to release the float (see image for an example of the water reservoir float)
- Clean the water reservoir with hot water and some washing-up liquid.
- Make sure that you place your SENSEO® in a room where the temperature is above 10°C. Let the coffee machine accommodate for 1 or 2 hours before trying again.
Your SENSEO® coffee machine should work again, once the indicator light flashes slowly.
If the above suggestions did not help to solve your problem, please contact us.