The brew group might be clogged, dirty or not well greased. This might keep it from moving into the right position to brew coffee.
Clean and grease the brew group
- Switch the machine OFF and wait until it stops producing sounds (this can take up to 15-20 seconds)
- Remove the brew group and rinse it with fresh water. Pay extra attention to the filter on the brew group
- Make sure the brew group is well greased, see video for instructions
- Place back the brew group, coffee grounds container, drip tray and close the service door
- Switch the machine back ON
Use the coffee oil remover tablet (CA6704) to thoroughly clean the brew group.