The appliance does not work
The appliance will not work if the parts are not assembled correctly on the main unit. Please assemble all parts correctly by following the instructions in user manual before steaming.
When you finished one steaming cycle, please let the appliance cool down for 10 minutes and empty remaining water out of the water tank before you start a second steaming cycle.
The appliance does not generate steam
- Add water to the water tank.
- Descale the water tank by following the instructions in user manual
- Check the water tank outlet, jar lid steam inlet and the steam path and ensure there is nothing blocking them
Steam is leaking
Steam will leak if the parts are not assembled correctly or the jar lid steam inlet is blocked.
- Make sure the water tank lid and jar lid are closed correctly.
- Place the jar correctly on the main unit
- Clean the jar lid steam inlet