Please observe the instructions and precautions indicated below before beginning the update procedure:
Before you start an update, first charge the projector for at least 3 hours with a power adaptor or a USB port. Do not use a USB extension cable. It is important that the projector be completely charged before you begin the update procedure.
Your projector is equipped with two processors. Therefore, two different firmware files must be installed.
1) Check the currently installed firmware versions under Extras/Wartung/Information [Extras/Maintenance/Information].
2) Make sure that the projector is connected to a power supply.
3) Copy the files R30+.BIN and MSTFLASH.BIN to a USB stick (FAT32).
a) Copy the file R30+.BIN to a USB stick
b) Copy the file MSTFLASH.BIN to a USB stick
4) Make sure to correctly eject the USB stick when removing it from your computer.
5) Do not interrupt the update procedure. Please do not switch off the device during the update.