This may be due to the incorrect sound system setting in the TV menu.
Follow these steps to verify if the sound system is set correctly:
- Select the channel on which the audio is not available.
- Press the 'MENU' button on the remote control to access the main menu.
- Press the cursor down to select INSTALL and press the cursor right.
- If the Parental lock is activated, the screen will prompt you to enter your access code. If you have forgotten your access code, refer to the FAQ (I have forgotten my 4-digit access code. How can I reset it?).
- Press the cursor down to select MANUAL STORE and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor down to select SOUND SYSTEM and press the cursor right.
- Check if the sound system is set to the correct sound system.
- If you are not sure of the sound system used in your location, press the cursor up/down to select AUTO and press the 'OK' button for confirmation.
- Press the cursor left to return to the manual store menu.
- Press the cursor down to select STORE and press the cursor right to YES.
- Press the 'OK' to store the settings.
- Press the 'MENU' button to exit the menu.
If the sound system is set to AUTO and audio is still not available:
- Try to perform the auto installation again
When no improvement is observed then it may be due to a bad incoming cable or antenna signal.
- Contact your cable provider or broadcaster for information on the broadcasting quality of the particular channels