It can be that the extra water filter is not well prepared or clogged.
- Remove the extra placed water filter from the water tank.
- Hold the filter upside down in a bowl of water until all air bubbles have come out.
- Place back the filter in the water tank, and fill with water.
- Place back the water tank.
- Switch the machine off and back on.
- If the prime symbol appears, start the priming.
If the symbol does not disappear, the filter might be clogged.
Always replace the filter when the machine indicates this, or when you are using it longer then 2 months.
Replace the filter if you are using it longer then 2 months or when d