16) Set the selection knob to the neutral position to stop dispensing.
17) Empty the bowl and fill the tank again with fresh water.
18) Place the bowl under the steam wand (Pannarello).
19) Open the “hot water/steam” knob by turning it counter-clockwise.
20) Turn the selection knob to brewing coffee position and dispense the complete water tank.
21) Close the “hot water/steam” knob by turning it clockwise and set the selection knob to the neutral position.
22) Repeat steps 15 to 19 for a total of 4 tanks.
23) End of the descaling and rinsing procedure.