Follow the steps below on which brew group parts need to be greased:
- Switch OFF your espresso machine
- Remove the brew group from the machine and rinse it under a fresh and lukewarm water. Let it air-dry
- Apply a thin layer of grease on the piston of the brew group
- Apply a thin layer of grease around the shaft located on the bottom of the brew group
- Apply a thin layer of grease to the rails on both sides.
Note: To lubricate the brew group, use Philips/Saeco’s grease HD5061. You can purchase them from our online store here.