1) Switch off the shaver, remove the adapter from the wall socket and pull the appliance plug out of the shaver.
2) Press the release button and pull the shaving unit off the shaver (Fig. 1).
3) Turn the orange/black wheel anticlockwise (1) and remove the retaining frame (2) (Fig. 2).
4) Remove the shaving heads from the shaving unit one by one (Fig. 3).
Note: Do not clean more than one cutter and guard at a time, since they are all matching sets. If you accidentally mix up the cutters and guards, it may take several weeks before optimal shaving performance is restored.
5) Remove the guard from the cutter (Fig. 4).