My Philips Garment steamer head drips water excessively
If water is dripping excessively from your Philips steamer head during heating up, there might be a simple solution. Discover how to solve it yourself.
Refresh your water tank
Possibly, the water in the appliance is dirty or left unused for a long time. It is necessary to remove the unsanitary water from your appliance.
1) Fill water tank to MAX level
2) Turn the cap of the drainage opening to the unlocked position
3) Tilt the appliance to about 45 degree and empty the water tank completely in the sink
4) Close the drainage opening
5) Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 once more before using the appliance