1) Firstly connect the 3D glasses to the USB port of a PC or of the Screeneo using the supplied cable in order to charge the battery
- The charging time is 4 hours for full charge
- The LED on the glasses will light up red during charging, and when is fully charged it is green (but when you disconnect the USB cable, the LED will switch off)
- The autonomy is 30 hours
2) To use the 3D glasses with the Screeneo you need to press the power button shortly, the LED will switch green for 2 seconds and then off again. Now the glasses are connected to the Screeneo (the LED will stay off after the connection). You can now start watching in 3D mode.
3) To disconnect the 3D glasses from the Screeneo press the power button for 2 to 3 seconds, the LED will blink green and then off again. This procedure will disconnect the 3D glasses from the Screeneo.