Article Published Date : 2016-12-29
How to connect PC through DVI to HDMI on Philips TV?
- On the PC: Select a valid PC-format the TV can handle (640x480@60Hz ; 800x600@60Hz or 1024x768@60Hz) and the video formats (720p 1080i)
- Turn the PC off
- Use a DVI to HDMI connection cable to make a connection between DVI of the PC and the HDMI of the TV
- Turn the TV on and select the connected HDMI source
- Go to menu and select source type PC
- Put the PictureFormat in AutoFormat
- Turn the PC on
- The TV should show the PC-screen
- Connect also an SPDIF audio signal to the TV via cable
- Link the Digital Audio In to the correct HDMI external source input
- Alternative: Connect an analog audio signal to the TV and link the Analog Audio In to the correct HDMI external source input
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.