The supplied CD-ROM contains the following programs:
- Philips Media Converter: Use this program to convert video files into the right format for your player and to transfer them to your player.
- Philips Device Manager: This program will help you update the player or repair your player if something is wrong.
IMPORTANT: Before performing the installation, make sure your PC is running on one of the following operating systems: Windows Vista, XP, ME, or 2000.
- Insert the installation CD into the CD-ROM drive. (If the installation program does not run automatically, please click the .exe file in the root directory of the CD.)
- From the installer menu, select your preferred language; the welcome screen will display. Click Next to advance to the next pages until you reach the Install Software page to start the installation of the Firmware Manager.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.