- Adjust the source selector to RADIO.
- Adjust the band selector to select your desired waveband, MW, SW or FM.
- Turn TUNING to tune to a station.
- In SW, turn TONE for precise tuning.
To switch off the radio, adjust the source selector to TAPE (OFF) position.
To improve radio reception,
- For FM and SW, extend and turn the telescopic antenna for best reception. Reduce its length if the signal is too strong.
- For MW, the set uses a built-in antenna. Direct this antenna for best reception by turning the whole set.