Use these steps if the provider specifically mentions the satellite uses unicable
A unicable system (EN50494) can connect either one or two satellites, using only one cable.
• Press the “Home” button on the remote control of the TV and select:
[Setup] > [Search for satellite] > [Install channels] > [Settings] > [Connection Type]
• Choose and confirm the matching option:
[Unicable for 1 satellite]
[Unicable for 2 satellites]
The television will now display a list of user bands (UBs):
UB0, UB1, UB2, UB3, UB4, UB5, UB6, UB7
If the provider uses a user band range between UB1 and UB8, the please detract 1 to match the UB numbering in the TV.
• Choose a user band (UB) and press the ‘OK’ button
• Enter the user-band-frequency , given by the cable service provider (xxxx.xxx MHz). It should be within the following range:
Minimum frequency: 0950.000
Maximum frequency: 2150.000
• Press ‘OK’ to start the satellite search