This TV only has an RCA audio (red and white) output and does not have a digital audio output (coaxial). The audio equipment must have an analog audio input in order to work with the TV.
Follow these steps to connect the devices:
- Unplug the TV and audio equipment before you make any connection.
- Use the RCA audio cables to connect one end to the AV out L/R output jacks at the back of the TV.
- Connect the other end to the audio input jacks of the audio equipment.
- Turn on the TV and select a program.
- Switch on the audio equipment and select the input to which the TV is connected.
- Adjust the volume on the audio equipment to hear the sound from the audio equipment loudspeakers.
- If you do not wish to hear the sound from the TV, press the volume down button on the remote control to turn the TV's volume down.