- On the handset, press the Menu/OK button
- Scroll to Services and press Menu/OK button
- Scroll to Register and press Menu/OK button
- Enter the PIN - The preset PIN is 0000. It is required for pairing or un-pairing handsets
- Press Menu/OK button to confirm the PIN
If you need to make corrections, press C or Clear or Back
The PIN cannot be reset. If you have changed but forgotten the new PIN, your handset cannot be registered
- On the base station press and hold Page button for 5 seconds until you hear a confirmation beep
Pairing (or registration) would be completed in less than 2 minutes. The base automatically assigns a handset number to the handset.
The images below is for reference. The appearance your base and the location of the buttons may be different.