When operate INSTALL function, the access code window will appear on the screen. Press default code (0711) or your personal code setting to enter this menu.
Your LCD TV can automatically set itself for local area (or cable TV) channels. This makes it easy for you to select only the TV stations in your area by pressing the CH(+) or CH(-) button.
- Press the MENU button on the remote control to show the onscreen menu.
- Press the CURSOR DOWN button to highlight the INSTALL menu.
- Press the CURSOR RIGHT button to enter the INSTALL menu.
- Press the CURSOR DOWN button to highlight the AUTO PROGRAM control.
- Press the CURSOR RIGHT button to start the AUTO PROGRAM scanning of channels.
- Press the MENU button repeatedly to clear the menu from the screen, after AUTO STORE has ﬁnished.
- Immediately after unpacking and plugging in your new television, run the auto program function to set up the TV for the broadcast or cable channels available in your area. If you do not run the auto program function to set up the channels, your television may not operate properly.
- After you have run Auto Program, check out the results. Press the CH (+) or the CH (-) button and see which channels you can select
- Remember, an antenna or cable TV signal must first be connected to your LCD TV