Some tips below to get the best result out of your Philips shaver and to avoid discomfort and irritation.
- Make sure your skin is clean before using your Philips shaver.
- Always make sure the shaving unit is in full contact with your skin.
- Apply gentle pressure and move the shaving unit slowly, in circular movements over your skin.
- Pre-trim long or hard to shave hair.
- Allow some adjustment time period and give your skin some time to recover in between sessions.
- When cleaning the shaving heads, cutter and guard, keep in mind they are all matching sets. If you accidentally put a cutter in the wrong shaving guard, it may take several weeks before optimal shaving performance is restored.