The outside of your sandwich or panini maker can be cleaned with a moist cloth.
The plates can be cleaned with a moist cloth or a soft sponge following these steps:
Please note: never immerse the appliance in water.
1) Switch off and unplug the sandwich or panini maker
2) Let it cool down properly in open position
3) Once it has cooled down, remove excess oil from the plates with a piece of kitchen paper
4) Use a wooden or plastic spatula to remove any sticky food residues (for example solidified cheese) from the plates. Please note: Do not use metal, sharp or abrasive utensils.
5) Clean the plates with a moist soft cloth or sponge (do not immerse in water) and let it dry.
Please note: Do not use aggressive or abrasive cleaning agents and materials, as this damages the non-stick coating of the plates.