Article Published Date : 2017-02-28
How to connect an external device to my Philips system?
Updated on 2017-02-28
1) Connect the supplied AUX-IN cable to:
- the AUX IN connector on your player
- the AUDIO OUT or headphone connector on your external device
2) Press SOURCE a few times to select AUX mode
3) Use the controls of your external device to play your music or other content
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.