On your PC:
- Check the settings of the wireless network.
- Write down the network name (SSID) and security key for the network.
On your PhotoFrame:
- In the main menu, select [Settings], then press OK to confirm.
- Select [Installation] > [Network] > [Wireless] > [Use manual configuration], then press OK to confirm.
- Select the SSID for the network, then press OK to confirm.
- To enter the security key to connect to the network, select a letter/number, then press OKto confirm.
- When the security key is complete, select [Enter], then press OK to confirm.
If the wireless connection is established, there will be a little icon in the top-right corner of the PhotoFrame.