- Connect the Photoframe to your Mac
- Go to /Applications/Utilities
- Click 'Disk Utility'
- In the left hand menu select 'Photoframe'
- On the right hand side at the top, click on 'Erase'
- Select as 'Volume Format MS-DOS File System'
- Click the 'Erase' button
If you have formatted your Philips photoframe with Mac, please follow the steps below in order to reformat the Photoframe with FAT32 file system:
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.