Philips MyRemote is a Philips application that offers a wide variety of control buttons to replace the by-packed remote control.
What is the Philips MyRemote application?
How to use it?
Simply connect all your Philips products to the same network and select the device you want to control.
- iPhone (iOS 3.1.3 and above)
- Android (Android 2.1 and above)
Control your Home Theatre system with the app
Follow these procedures to install the remote control application:
Download the Philips Application, 'MyRemote' from Apple's App store. This application is free
Connect your smartphone to your home network via Wi-Fi, the application does not work via 3G (For detailed information refer to the user manual of your smartphone)
Connect your HTS to your home network
From your 'home' screen of your smartphone, launch 'MyRemote'
Select the HTS from the 'MyRemote' home screen
When you have installed your remote control application:
Tap the onscreen controls of your smartphone to control the HTS
Note: The onscreen controls available differ depending on the play mode of your HTS.
- To exit the application, press the home button on your smartphone screen
Note: The following controls are not supported when you use the remote control application:
- Press and hold the delete key to delete an FM station
- Press and hold the stop key (or return key) to eject the disc tray
- Press and hold navigation keys to scroll through a list of items
- Character selection with the numeric keys
If you have already installed the remote control application and your HTS is still unable to respond to the smartphone:
- Consult your dealer for further assistance or to find more information related to this issue
- For detailed information, refer to the smartphone user manual